Thursday 16 July 2015

Thing 4: Google

Much like with blogger, I already had a Google+ set up for the fangirl in me. I originally set it up to a) keep up with Daniel Radcliffe and b) connect up with my fan blog/youtube. So I havent that many people on there, between a mixture of embarrassment at what it was for and because I don't think it's a great tool. A lot of people are so restricted you can't even talk to them or add them. The one plus seems to be Hangouts but I haven't got a chance to use this feature yet.

Should I be setting up a new one to sell myself as a professional brand rather than a fan blogger? The effort seems unnecessary.

I will try out the hangout feature with somebody if they'd like to hang, just drop me a line in the comments. I will also update with how it goes on my limited technology!


The LibCon sounds cool, pity I didn't know about it in April!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Niamh, thank you for signing up to Rudai 23! The Rudai team members have been assigned a group of participants each to comment on blog posts and help along the way. You're on my list. If you need help or have questions just ask. Looking forward to reading your posts and well done on keeping your LinkedIn profile up to date. #rudai23

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Niamh, keep up the good work with the course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Liz! My LinkedIn is about all I have up to date!

    ReplyDelete